50/50 Lottery Tickets
Every dollar raised helps our Air Cadet youth soar to new heights. Play now for your chance to win big, and to support local youth through a fantastic program. Each ticket purchased provides Air Cadets of Ontario with the opportunity to learn unmatched leadership skills, develop lifelong relationships and pursue opportunities in aviation. A program that benefits enormously from your support!
Revenue generated from the monthly 50/50 draws, are restricted funds and can only be spent in compliance with the AGCO guidelines on those expenses that are of direct Cadet benefit.
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Must be in the province of Ontario at the time of purchase.
- Tickets are: $10 – 10 Tickets, $20 – 40 Tickets, $40 – 500 Tickets
- Tickets will be available at online (Click on the link, or button, above to purchase now)
- Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle system.
- After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation e-mailed with their 50/50 registered numbers from a Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
- Winning ticket number(s) will be selected by a Random Number Generation system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw.
- The amount of the 50/50 will be available to see at any time during the current raffle period at www.aclopc5050.com.
- The winning number will be announced on the www.aclopc5050.com website. The winner will be contacted using the information provided at the point of purchase.
During the checkout process, there is a dropdown list containing all squadron numbers and cities. An additional checkbox will prompt purchasers to select a squadron to give recognition to. Therefore, please select Organization: “Pickering 856” when purchasing your ticket OR use the button or link at the top of this page to recognize 856 Pickering Squadron. Each squadron has a unique URL.
Early Bird Prize
*Enter early for a chance to win the Early Bird Prize.
Minimum Guaranteed Grand Prize
Who You Help
Since its inception in 1941, more than 1.2 million young Canadians have been members of the Royal Canadian Air Cadets. Each year more than 9,000 youth participate in the Air Cadet program in Ontario. The OPC is proud to contribute to the development of these young men and women as they become outstanding citizens ready to face the challenges of an ever-changing world.
Your support helps the OPC to provide the following for their Air Cadet Squadrons:
- Direct cadet programming
- Aviation career training
- A sense of community like no other